GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surfin around and look what I found

Looks very similar to that $600 heating system some one was trying to get going a few weeks ago!!
Now we can have it both ways :thumbup:

http://entrosys.com/

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
This has been around for a couple of years now.

But I can't get any response from the company. I'd like to become a dealer for their product. Tried many times to contact them.

I gave up trying. My guess is the company went under

·
Registered
4,245 Posts

But I can't get any response from the company. I'd like to become a dealer for their product. Tried many times to contact them.

Design your own and start marketing them. Or at least hire someone that knows a thing or two about AC stuff.

·
Banned
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Dunno ???their web site is current and up

Copyright © 2011 EntroSys LTD. All rights reserved.

Maybe they just want to direct sell?

There is no way of telling the size of a co just from their webpage
Could be a one guy shop????

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Air Conditioner?

Is it just me or what?

This is not an air conditioner!

At best an air cooler/warmer.

Watts have the answer.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts

It looks like they are an Israeli company with the Internet domain registered as:
EntroSys
Glen Guttman
Modilgliani 15
Tel-Aviv, 0
IL
Phone: +972.35275789
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
358 Posts
Dunno ???their web site is current and up

Copyright © 2011 EntroSys LTD. All rights reserved.

Maybe they just want to direct sell?

There is no way of telling the size of a co just from their webpage
Could be a one guy shop????
I have been trying to buy one from them for a three years. Admittedly, I haven't tried in a bit though. When they first introduced the product they wanted verbal committments, NO CASH, from 100 prospective buyers. I signed up and heard back from them once or twice. Went under the radar and I have not been able to raise them since.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Maybe they haven't responded because the product won't or can't work as promised. I can't see how a battery powered unit can produce much of any kind of cooling effect. BTUs have a definite watts of power that must be used to produce cooling. Battery or battery/inverter system could not do the job except in a very small way which would be useless.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I think what would have merit and be functional and would sell is a better design of the current water tube vest or jacket systems.

Make the tubes smaller and more of them, keep the bulk and weight down, and some small pumps can produce plenty of PSI to move water through smaller tubes.

Keep it light and not bulky and it would sell. No backpacks as that defeats itself in many ways, bulk, passenger etc.

Design a fancy nice looking fitting with a quick connect on each side, install that in the trunk or wherever, design and wye fitting for passenger, this will be the deal.

They are headed that way, a good one will come along in a year or so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts