GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see and old post about USAA Insurance from 2007. I am thinking about getting a quote from them for car,motorcycle,house etc. Any feedback would be appreciated . Thanks Ray & Oy :coffee1:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I found them to be the same as what I have with Progressive.
But that is here in Connecticut maybe be different in AZ.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
USAA doesn't directly insure motorcycles. They partner with Progressive, and that's why they are the same rate.

If you choose a USAA Motorcycle Insurance quote on their website... you will be re-directed to a Progressive site.

Ride easier with USAA

When the road is calling you, the last thing on your mind is insurance. That's why the USAA General Agency through Progressive makes it easy to get the protection you need for your motorcycle, moped or all-terrain vehicle (ATV).

USAA General Agency and Progressive: Working together for you

Since 1987, we've worked with Progressive to develop coverage options that meet your unique needs at the best possible prices. We constantly monitor their financial strength and customer service quality to ensure your experience is up to USAA's high standards. And we'll work with Progressive to respond to your needs if you ever have issues or questions.
I guess one of the advantages is that you can still view your Progressive policy info along with all of your other USAA accounts on the USAA website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts