GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a lift for my Goldwing. Does anyone have a lift they would recommend? I'd like to keep my total expense at no more than $300.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Harbor Freight had one on sale for 299 last week. It's normally 399. It's the one that you put the whole bike on and it lifts the whole bike about 3 feet of the ground.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A freind owns a Pit Bull motorcycle jack that he let me take apart and measure. I bought the metal and welded one up. I was able to hold the tolerances tigher than Pit Bull thus making an even sturdier Jack that has a lower lifting platform than his does. It works on my Harley Ultra Classic and on my Goldwing. I have about $150 in it.....
Danny

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
The Sears lift is about $75. I don't have one, but have not heard any complaints from those that do.

I bought mine at Sam's Club for about $135 (Sears didn't have them then). :wink:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I'm happy with my $69.00 Sears Lift. Altho, as Fred H. Suggested, I changed out all the bolts. (another 25 bucks or so)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts