GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read some interesting info on numbers of motorcycles per state.

it seems a lot of the states with poor weather, have squat load of bikes.in sheer number cal leads the way.

ohio, michigan and illinois are all in the top few. what really surprised me was that wisconsin was number 7 in over all number of bikes. i cant believe it. even a huge state in population as texas only has 1300 more motorcycles as wisconsin.

by comparison, wisconsin has 3.5 times as many bikes per 10 000 residents as a state with great weather like california. and over double the rate of florida.

why are there so many bikes in the great lakes states.

loren

G

·
0 Posts
After some exhaustive research into this I've determined that it's all in the cheese, you see cheese contains a mold known as Alternaria and people in Wisconsin have a higher than average intake of cheese, thus more Alternaria in their digestive tract. It is well known that high consumption of Alternaria can cause humans to turn into compulsive spenders.

Dick eats cheese, Dick see's shiny new bike, Dick buys shiny new bike, see Jane bitch at Dick. See Jane fix Dick a grilled cheese, see Dick buy another shiny new bike. It's a never ending cycle, a disorder that has COMPLETELY been ignored by the Bush administration.

Thats it in a nutshell, I'd like to go into this furthur but it's lunchtime and going for a cheeseburger and then onto the cycle shop.
:hamburger:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Don't forget many of our Florida residents are
1-In nursing homes
2-Waiting for immigration to let them know if they can stay
3-Just here to sponge off their relatives

And don't forget you are in Harley county. Most of those are waiting for parts LOL

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey Loren,
Maybe we need a government study on the number of Harleys per state vs. the ratio of pick-ups?
Maybe we could get a grant and spend time on the road on our Wings :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
More Bikes

Black Wing I think you have discovered the secret........ :clap2:
BJ

·
Registered
561 Posts
Javern said:
It is well known that high consumption of Alternaria can cause humans to turn into compulsive spenders.
I hope this is not related to the high number of cannibals which have come out of Wisconsin. I've heard of headcheese, but...:shock:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheese theory, may sound good. but california is really the dairy state now.

why isnt new yotk very high then with all the greta cheese they produce.

tell me.

loren

·
Registered
325 Posts
loren,

you bored today? he he :D

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Dick eats cheese, Dick see's shiny new bike, Dick buys shiny new bike, see Jane bitch at Dick. See Jane fix Dick a grilled cheese, see Dick buy another shiny new bike. It's a never ending cycle, a disorder that has COMPLETELY been ignored by the Bush administration.
I ROFLMAO

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes i am really bored today. they hauled my wing to get the recall done this am. so i am down on dump street.

loren

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I stick to cutting the cheese.

My wife has a different opinion though.

:wink:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
I thought it was being around all those cows while growing up. If you follow a herd of cows down a country road, it is similiar to a buch of bikers going into a toll booth.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts