1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Already moved

·
Registered
758 Posts
No fanfair, no open house, onsite store has very little room to sell anything...
Mostly online now

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think they moved in September or October of last year.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I think they moved in September or October of last year.
That sounds about right. I know the day they were moving my wife had her bike battery go dead, and we happened to be within a few miles of their new shop. We thought that we would get to be their first customers at their new location. They didn't have the stock moved yet, and were doing the move that weekend. We ended up going to a local motorcycle dealer and buying a battery there. They are also no longer open on Saturdays. I wish they would simply choose one Saturday a month to be open. e.g. first or last Saturday of the month, open from 10-2. This would allow the local people to walk in, and purchase our few items that don't come up to $100 to get the free shipping.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I visited their new location when on business two weeks ago. The showroom was basically empty - even less items than their previous location. There is a computer on a table with a notepad next to it. You write down the items you want and they grab it out of their warehouse. I'm spoiled with Whitehorse gear in NH.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts