GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massachusetts motorcycle Inspection season is just around the corner. A posting on Facebook about automobile inspections extensions due to covid-19 got me wondering if Massachusetts has addressed this too so I went to the RMV website and learned they have. We now have until June 30 to get it done.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I had mine inspected last Monday at a local motorcycle repair shop. The owner could care less about wearing a mask or taking any other precautions. He said he has had a good life. He is 69.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had mine inspected last Monday at a local motorcycle repair shop. The owner could care less about wearing a mask or taking any other precautions. He said he has had a good life. He is 69.
I don't even typically even try until May; have become sick of being told they don't have stickers yet. Your guy sounds like his life must be quite empty and pointless and without loved ones or anything to look forward to..not to mention the potential suffering he would endure if unfortunate enough to get the virus. And I would rather let this whole situation settle down some before doing any unnecessary "social mixing".

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Just a tad bit selfish of him dontcha think? He could very well be endangering other peoples lives. Just sayin :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Just a tad bit selfish of him dontcha think? He could very well be endangering other peoples lives. Just sayin :rolleyes:
Selfish? maybe ... I went into his shop like I have with all other businesses, that is by keeping my distance. Unless someone has had their head buried in the sand all should know by know what precautions to take to protect his or her self. I find his attitude and my action in response no different from when I've walked through the grocery store where it's obvious many people don't care and I need to do what I can to protect myself. While there are some individuals in our society who need the government to protect their well-being that should not be the case with the vast majority of us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts