GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondered how many forum members belong to, or have used, the B & B available on this site while traveling?

·
Registered
317 Posts
It sounds like a good deal for the money. As far as I know there is only one in the US. We haven't joined though.

·
Registered
249 Posts
motorcycle travel network members

My wife and i have been members for 7 or 8 years. We have stayed with families from Canada to Florida, from South Carolina to Utah. Met some great friends. Never had a situation that was uncomfortable or out of line with the guidelines set by Scott and Christi. We have traveled on the bike, in the car and even via air to various locations. Some of the trips were for pleasure, job interview, wedding, son's basic training graduation even bike week. If you want to experience local ammeneties, not the box of a hotel room, this is an excellent opportunity to meet people, travel and save lots of money. We have had some even come stay with us. Some have been GW riders, some ride other types of bikes. There never has been a question about the GW we ride or the bike they ride. Just good people who also enjoy riding a bike, meeting new friends, and saving money.

Overall, it is a great deal and really a lot of fun if you enjoy meeting new friends.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and will be glad to help with what i have experienced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts