GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I agree on the helmet part. Never give up an advantage. But kudos for the biker leveling the first guy. Even at the end of the clip the driver still was stumbling around. Interesting question though - who had a video running that caught it all? That looks like a cops dash cam typically. Not many folks driving around with a camera on just for giggles and grins on a city street.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I agree the helmet should have stayed on. Guess the guy thought he would make it a fair fight. 2 against 1. ha

I had to wonder what happened. It seems the car was already upset with the biker and pulled in front to make a point then got out to deal with him.

I thought about putting a camera on the dash if for nothing else so I can have video proof of the accident for the insurance company and leo's(provided it is the other persons fault; if it is mine, I can plea the 5th).

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Agreed, never take the helmet off unless you plan on beating the guy with it.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Looked to me like the argument started with road rage before the bike pulled in front, and the car cut off the bike to make a point. then it was ON! Funny. Amazing how people now think fighting is all about kicking someone in the B_lls. Those stupid TV commercials and all those fighting shows are ruining the good old American fistfight!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Looks staged too me.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Car guy was wrong but if he'd back up a little farther he could have taken out the bike and biker... Gotta love those russkie..

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
HA HA HEE HEE, FUNNY SH&%T :lol::lol::lol::lol::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts