GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a guy and his dog that I met camping last year in Arizona; he travels all over the world with Spirit, his dog. Spirit rides in a sidecar on the BMW and really is a hoot.

Ara entered the Ron Howard competition for a photo to inspire a film and needs votes to make it a reality.

Help him out; help get a bike into a mainstream movie that's not doing wheelies, doesn't have a tagline like "boyz" after it, and doesn't have any "gangstaz".

Could you vote for us in this photo contest which we are a finalist to be chosen as a "theme" for an upcoming Ron Howard Movie? 1 day left...
There are 29 photos left in this Worldwide contest. We are one of them in the "relationship" category! (of course...). Here are the instructions (they could have made it easier!). Don't try any other way...

Open the link and click on "Enter Gallery" in the middle left. Scroll with the "right top arrow" next to the film strip and you will find our photo, one click will do. Our photo will come up as a thumbnail, click on the photo, the photo will come up and you can vote for us... please...
Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/Imagination

THANK YOU....

Ara & Spirit

http://theoasisofmysoul.com/
http://photos.theoasisofmysoul.com/

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Done.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Hey bill,not to change the subject,BUT,how the h*$l are ya healthwise,been wondering about how you were doing,even sent a few prayers up for ya,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
236 Posts
voting

Done!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have read this guys blog and it is very touching, vote done...

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey bill,not to change the subject,BUT,how the h*$l are ya healthwise,been wondering about how you were doing,even sent a few prayers up for ya,OLE YELLER MBG PA
I'm hanging in there; thanks for thinking/asking.
I count every day above ground as another victory ---- and I don't take a single day for granted anymore.

That's one of the reasons I appreciate Ara's "quest". I met him a month or two before I learned I had cancer and I can really empathise with his situation.
My wife and I go everywhere with our dog, Jessi D. Wundermutt, now.

Ara's video; if this doesn't get you misty, you have no soul...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
DONE! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Done

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Got it!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Voted. Met Ara and Spirit a few times over the years. Great guy and Spirit was saved from being euthanized by Ara is an amazing dog. On their travels, he's like an outgoing kid and makes friends with every dog they encounter. Likes people too.

·
Banned
1,855 Posts
Voted. Thanks for the post. I've had my Pug for over three years, and he has ridden over 34000 miles in his pet carrier on the back of my ST. He has added an immense amount of joy to my motorcycle touring. I never leave home without him!!! He thinks I'm great, and never complains.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Voted. Thanks for the post. I've had my Pug for over three years, and he has ridden over 34000 miles in his pet carrier on the back of my ST.
Got a picture of that?

·
Banned
1,855 Posts
Got a picture of that?
Being somewhat computer challenged, I have been unable to download pictures. However, his picture is in my avatar. Thanks for asking.

<

1 - 20 of 41 Posts