GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what pressure settings you run your Motortrike IRS rear air-shocks at?

One-up
Two-up
W/Trailer

Thanks Greg

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Greg

Did you get the owners manual with the Trike when you had it triked???

If so refer to page 4 and 5. There is no real air settings, but recommendations from MT. Start with 25 pounds and go for comfort and ride from there. There is a sticker that most installers don't put on the gas tank ( because it is Ugly )

One Up: if your light in the azz like me 25 will do... if your a Big Ole Boy it could be from 35 to 50 pounds,,,:shrug: It all depends on weight.
If you don't have the manual let me know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was wondering what pressure settings you run your Motortrike IRS rear air-shocks at?

One-up
Two-up
W/Trailer

Thanks Greg
Greg,

I weigh 180 lbs. one up I run 20 to 25 lbs. Two up I run 40 to 50 with luggage. I don't pull a trailer so I can't comment. It is really a trial an error sort of thing. Do you have a manual?

Sunman

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I weigh 230 lbs, girlfriend 140 lbs. I been running 30 lbs one up, 40 lbs two up, one up W/trailer 50 lbs. Trailer is a Bunkhouse. Girlfriend rides a Vulcan 900 most of the time. When I got my Motortrike IRS I did not get a manual and I haven't found one on line.

Thanks Greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts