GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
15 year Member
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems there is more room between the fender and tire on the Clutch side of the bike than the other side which is finger close.. the wheel will scrap just slighty when suspention is on a lower setting... my question is can that be adjusted?

Thanks

Matt(BCNV):?:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Matt:
According to the MT manual, the diagonal adjusting bar of the trike kit is used to center the rear end in the frame and body. The manual describes the adjusting process. If you need a copy of the manual (a 9mb pdf), PM me and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Hey Matt, George P also knows of a really good manual that maybe he can forward as well. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Matt before adjusting anything. Look and measure the trike body.in the past we have noticed that sometimes they are not the same. Measure from the corner of the tail light to the fender well. may be as much as 1/2 in. from side to side of the body.
Tony is right check this first.

Here is the location for the manual: disregard the statements about the lock tite ( I haven't had time to make the revisions ) if you know Adobe look at the bottom of the page and go to page 32 or use the page guide. Maybe it will help.

·
15 year Member
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys...

I will check it out.. Great online Manuel !!

Matt(BCNV):thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts