GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody had them do the whole traxxion set-up? Did they do a good job and did they take care not to scratch painted parts while tearing the bike apart? Thanks.........

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
plan on shipping my forks to them

I don't have the time but in Jan I will be sending my front forks to Dan Kenney for the upgrade. I had planned on going to ATL but that fell through and Dan has always maintained my bike. Class act, great workmanship, down to earth and more than that HE RIDES. So when something leaves his shop he puts his reputation on the line. I have no hesitation recommending Motovation Cycles.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: plan on shipping my forks to them

finleypj said:
I don't have the time but in Jan I will be sending my front forks to Dan Kenney for the upgrade. I had planned on going to ATL but that fell through and Dan has always maintained my bike. Class act, great workmanship, down to earth and more than that HE RIDES. So when something leaves his shop he puts his reputation on the line. I have no hesitation recommending Motovation Cycles.
Thanks, that's what I like to hear.................

·
Registered
6 Posts
I get all of my work done at Motovations, Dan and his crew are top notch and do fantastic work.
I have not done the upgrade yet!!! but I do know a guy I ride with that has. Dan did the upgrade and did a fantastic job. Bill (the owner of the bike) says it took him a few min. to get use to the bike but he is really glad that he did it.
There were no problems with the bike and it has had no problems since.

As stated, I have Dan and his crew do all of my work and Dan stands behind everything he does.

More then my 2 cents worth but worth it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
They did my Traxxion spring upgrade and complete fork servicing this week. I watched and they DO take VERRRRYYYY good care not to hurt the bike. Always checking during assambly that steps and torque settings are correct. Polite?? Very. Highly professional shop.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have been debating with myself whether to do the dismantle myself and send my forks and rear shock to GA or just take a heck of a road trip come spring.

I never knew of Motovation and they are about 2 hrs away from me. This is great news!

They'll be seeing the Fridge in for the works, I guarantee it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts