GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks. Im JB from east Tennessee, right on I40 where Tennessee joins eastern North Carolina. Gods country. The ol fella truly had bikers in mind when he made these mountain roads. I have rode considerable back yrs ago then had 4 kids and no bikes. bought shoes and you know the drill. no money for near any non family things. but finally got the kids growed and they are great 2 girsl with PHDs one boy with a masters who is a Comander in the Navy and a son with a BA. so they are all doing great and ol Dad gets to go play.
I am retired now and have been ridein Harleys a lot. had a bad got run over learned to walk again and finally found a bike I just could not live without. so 4 yr later sold the last Harley. and I love them just the viberation makes my eyes blurry after a couple hundred miles so the smooth wing andmy BMW RT will be the bikes now. I guess well see.
anyways got a beautiful 08 gold Goldwing. low miles and perfect shape. Except I think the previous flordia owner disconnected the heat grips seats or some such anyways they don't work and ill get to work on that.
so if your ever ridein up here and need some suggestions holler at me. take care .. JB

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Welcome to the board!! For the heat problem, take the seat off and see if it's connected and if not, plug it back in.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Welcome from SE Idaho!!! Congrats on that new to you Wing, ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :grin2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts