GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone around the Charlotte NC or RockHill SC area that knows a shop that will mount a CT for me without hassles ? ? Joel

·
Registered
419 Posts
Not that I'm from your area, but funny you ask this.

I dropped off my old rim w/ mc tire on it and my new Kumho last week to a local tire place. I asked to have the tire mounted and left it at that. An hour later, they called me and said they noticed it was directional and asked which "car" tire this was being mounted on. I thought quick enough to just reply left rear. They had it ready an hour later.

If I would have been challenged I just had plans to say it was a trike rim meant for car tires since it's a three wheeler.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input so far. There has to be SOMEBODY around CLT running a CT ! I think I have made up my mind to do this, just want to set up the logistics. Do you buy from a dealer and ask him to mount it? OR Buy on-line and search for someone to mount it? Pretty sure I want to go with a run flat and currently have a borrowed HF changer sitting in the garage. Is it really a wrestling match to do the RF with an HF changer?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts