GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am already retired, now it my wife turn after all this years, as soon as we sell our home in Clovis, CA she will retire from her work and we will move to Smith Valley, NV. Do we have any Goldwinger in the general area?

For almost 3 years we have been working on our little retirement place, it started out being just a get-a-way place for us and we fell in love with the place and going to retire there. It’s our little ranch, it started with just dirt, and we added a home, well, trees, fencing and all the other good stuff to make it feel like a home. We have a 2 million dollar view of the whole valley along side of a mountain that we could only dream of when we first got married.

The best part is it opens up new roads to travel and new friends to make. So if we have any Goldwinger in the area, drop us a line or two and we will hook-up for a ride or two.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
DaddyBlackWing said:
I am already retired, now it my wife turn after all this years, as soon as we sell our home in Clovis, CA she will retire from her work and we will move to Smith Valley, NV.
And with what you'll earn from the sale of your house in Clovis, you can retire all over again. lol. Congratulations, and have a blast!

G

·
I just moved to Nevada and don't know where Smith Valley is, but if it's near Reno you have a fellow rider here.

Pat

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
35 miles southwest of Carson City.

You are moving there? OMG :crew:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts