1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE:congrats::congrats::congrats:

PS Looking forward to my next trip to Colorado:thumbup:

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Thanks guys. Have been in Zion National Park since Tuesday evening with friends hanging out, getting in some nice hikes, and enjoying this beautiful area in the winter when the days are warm, the nights are cold, and there are very few people around. Wonderful place this time of the year!!!! Eight of us got together for this stay. And, obviously a car trip vs the motorcycle, although a bike here would work well at the lower elevations. Coming down this way in the Expedition it was whiteout conditions at the top of Wolf Creek Pass!!!

Heading down to Vegas shortly for a couple of days before heading home. Not a bad way to celebrate the big 6-0.

· Registered
3,809 Posts
Happy Birthday hope you have many many more

· Registered
297 Posts
Thanks guys. Have been in Zion National Park since Tuesday evening with friends hanging out, getting in some nice hikes, and enjoying this beautiful area in the winter when the days are warm, the nights are cold, and there are very few people around. Wonderful place this time of the year!!!! Eight of us got together for this stay. And, obviously a car trip vs the motorcycle, although a bike here would work well at the lower elevations. Coming down this way in the Expedition it was whiteout conditions at the top of Wolf Creek Pass!!!

Heading down to Vegas shortly for a couple of days before heading home. Not a bad way to celebrate the big 6-0.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
You should give some thought to changing the way the "birthday" thing works.
When I retired six years ago at 55, I felt like I was born again, so I changed my birthday, I started at 20 and started ageing from there,with my new sytem, I turned 26 on the 11th of January.:capwin:

· Registered
448 Posts
Happy birthday Dave. Enjoy the day and your trip.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.