·
Registered
589 Posts
I guess congratulations are in order Andy?:bow:
What tire did you put on?

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Andy has been a Darksider for a few years. He must have needed a new one. Maybe he traded bikes. :shrug:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Just kidding Andy ,when we met for lunch at Murray, KY in January and he had a big ole' fat tire on the back then.......... :eek:4:

·
Registered
826 Posts
slow responder

Sorry to be so late in responding to this post, but I was at the Grand Canyon, San Fran, all the way up the Pacific coast to the Olympic Peninsula and Seattle, back to so Ill then to Wisconsin and I just got home Friday. I never did get a sticker, call me slow, still dont know where to mount it since a Ky Colonels sticker is located where most folks mount Darth Vader. Can I put it on my helmet?? Does anyone make a "real" Darth Vader helmet instead of just the sticker? especially if it duplicated the raspy breathing, but then I am getting carried away.... laate at nite after two double shots of vodka
Andy:nojoke:
PS I was running a CT for over a year before I got up the courage to ask for a number

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I only got the car tire because I liked the sticker. Or something.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Sorry to be so late in responding to this post, but I was at the Grand Canyon, San Fran, all the way up the Pacific coast to the Olympic Peninsula and Seattle, back to so Ill then to Wisconsin and I just got home Friday. I never did get a sticker, call me slow, still dont know where to mount it since a Ky Colonels sticker is located where most folks mount Darth Vader. Can I put it on my helmet?? Does anyone make a "real" Darth Vader helmet instead of just the sticker? especially if it duplicated the raspy breathing, but then I am getting carried away.... laate at nite after two double shots of vodka
PS I was running a CT for over a year before I got up the courage to ask for a number
Andy sorry we could not get together when yo where up here!! Next time ??
I only got the car tire because I liked the sticker. Or something.
But it dies look nice on your bike though :yes1:

·
Registered
155 Posts
So what color did you get?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts