GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Love The DCT
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uncle John just posted a RIP memorial for Mr. Machine. An accident involving removal of a tree. What do ya’ll know about this??

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
talk to cycledude .

·
Crazy Northerner
8,616 Posts
Where is UncleJohns post?

·
Registered
5,503 Posts

·
Registered
20,758 Posts
Yes it’s true Gary was killed while attempting To move a tree that had tipped over on his property, two of his friends were there watching when it happened, one friend ran for the truck so he could drive to an area with cell coverage to call 911 and Gary’s wife. The other friend stayed with Gary but he died before anyone arrived.
Talked to Ann yesterday Gary will be cremated.
Because of the Corona Virus there are no funerals right now so she is hoping to have some kind of get together in May around his birthday when he would have turned 75. She will let me know and I will post the information here.
Gary was a great riding friend and I will miss him dearly.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,599 Posts
Yes it’s true Gary was killed while attempting To move a tree that had tipped over on his property, two of his friends were there watching when it happened, one friend ran for the truck so he could drive to an area with cell coverage to call 911 and Gary’s wife. The other friend stayed with Gary but he died before anyone arrived.
Talked to Ann yesterday Gary will be cremated.
Because of the Corona Virus there are no funerals right now so she is hoping to have some kind of get together in May around his birthday when he would have turned 75. She will let me know and I will post the information here.
Gary was a great riding friend and I will miss him dearly.

Thank you for that information. I really enjoyed riding and visiting with him when he would come to Arkansas. Will miss him for sure! :(

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Prayers for Gary and family.

His path crossed many friends and riders we know. He will be missed.

Donnie

·
Registered
510 Posts
Prayers for Gary and his family, he will be missed. Was hoping to meet up again at Rogers Ride Inn.

·
Administrator
31,977 Posts
RIP Gary you will be missed !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts