GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have an opinion on MRCA? I just received a "nomination" to be a charter member (for a low monthly fee) and a monthly magazine entitled "Rider." Seems like I remember getting this mag about 15 or so years ago but did not renew it as I was not (and still not) into dirt bikes or crotch-rockets. The hype is for me to "test" new motorcycle items and report my opinions on a survey. I've received offers like this on golf clubs, etc, and there were no free lunches. Anything to offer a goldwing rider?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Are you sure it is not HRCA "Honda Riders Club of America"? If it is HRCA it used to be a great deal just for the towing the mag still sucks for the most part, they have discontinued the towing I think. If it is Mrca I know nothing about it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I received the same thing in the mail yesterday. It has a package with a cheap eagle design zipper pull enclosed. My experience is the same with this "test equipment"...not what it is cracked up to be. And if they have to use this type of "hook" to get you to join, they are just another entity just trying to get your money! IMHO

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
If it is too good to be true.....you know the rest of the story!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I believe that this another club started by a group that owns and runs The Handyman Club of America, The Fisherman Club of America, The Muscle Car Club of America, as well as others. I am a Life member of the Handyman Club, it's not a scam,They have a good magazine, and I have gotten a number of "test" products that, you use, fill out a survey, and then keep the item. I may just check it out myself.:yes1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts