GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i should have posted this early last week. Rode to Cheaha yesterday. About 340 round trip from Dahlonega. Great day, clear, no traffice, Cheaha was great could actually see for a long way. Other Georgia folks out there?

·
Registered
46 Posts
So, i should have posted this early last week. Rode to Cheaha yesterday. About 340 round trip from Dahlonega. Great day, clear, no traffice, Cheaha was great could actually see for a long way. Other Georgia folks out there?
Sounds like a great ride. I live on the west side of Atlanta and rode part if thea same route -- the southern side of Talladega forest (LaGrange back up to I20). Beautiful country.

Do you know of any organized rides that originate near Atlanta?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have reluctantly finally given up on GWRRA. their idea of a ride is from Breakfast in Cumming to an ice cream place in Canton. So where on the west side? I normally ride up in the mountains somewhere, heading there this Sunday. Will be leaving from Winder (lady friend) and sort of just taking roads around the mountains.

Weekend of 16th going to Asheville. Now there is a really good club i have belonged to since 2003 or so, the North Georgia Moutains MC club. They are on MeetUp or were anyway. I have been active and then not. Finally am likely to ride with them again. They have 2 rides a month. I will check online and get more info. Great bunch of guys, ride fast and hard if that is what you are looking for. I ride slower now and they accept that. Long well organized rides. All bikes welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts