GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride up north side auto road with the wife, please excuse certain light and sound conditions, still experimenting with the camera.

A little more spirited ride down the west side road video to follow soon.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Thanks for taking a video of the MT Greylock ride.That is pretty up there.I grew up in Adams & North Adams,and have hiked it many times. Have you ridden the Mohawk Trail from North Adams to Greenfield. It is Rt 2, a beautiful ride. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for taking a video of the MT Greylock ride.That is pretty up there.I grew up in Adams & North Adams,and have hiked it many times. Have you ridden the Mohawk Trail from North Adams to Greenfield. It is Rt 2, a beautiful ride. :thumbup:
Yes, I have actual ridden rt. 2 (Mohawk Trail) from near the very beginning (Littleton MA) to Troy NY. quite a few times, it's a beautiful ride and we do it at least once a year. :thumbup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Really nice video Walter !! I especially like that I could hear the Wing's motor in the video. I absolutely love the sound of a Wing going through the gears !! Super job !!!! I think it's one of the best I have ever watched !!!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts