GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving to go out west on the 16th of july to take in the Million Dollar Hwy. and some of the area around that part of the country. If anyone has any suggestions on certain rts. in that area slip me a note. Larry, Jerry, and Lanty plus their co riders will be going along. We are planning to be gone 2 weeks. This will make our 5th trip out west and we are looking foward to seeing more of this beautiful country.:excited: Mountain Rider

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I am leaving to go out west on the 16th of july to take in the Million Dollar Hwy. and some of the area around that part of the country. If anyone has any suggestions on certain rts. in that area slip me a note. Larry, Jerry, and Lanty plus their co riders will be going along. We are planning to be gone 2 weeks. This will make our 5th trip out west and we are looking foward to seeing more of this beautiful country.:excited: Mountain Rider
Hey Mike, glad to hear from you! For the good roads in that area , you would better to post on the Colorado board and you should get tons of information! But I think you will get info from this one as well.
Also you can use the Goldwing book and call someone in that area. My recollection of roads in that area is very vague as I was following someone all the way. But there is all kinds od great rides out there! You can also post on the Fl board as many of those guys have been in that area.
I hope I can get back in that part of the country again some day soon. I will try and get down your way in September some time...
I will keep track of you on the baord and see how you make out!! Gil

Are planning on mainly colorado?? Let me know and I can make some calls for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts