GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just an inquiry to see if anyone who goes by the name Mud and Hooters is a member of this board. I stayed at the Hershey Convention Center in PA this past week and met a very nice young girl that worked the desk. When she found out that I was on a bike, she started talking about her grandfather and his riding, and how he has been all over the place. She went on about all the features of the bike he rides and there is no doubt it's a wing, lol. If you are on here, I would like to tell you that your granddaughter is extremely proud of you, and was a joy to talk to. It reminds me of a saying I once saw:

Legacy
My grandkids most likely will not remember what I did for a living, or how much money I made, but they will remember that I rode a motorcycle!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
It's nice of you to give a shoutout like that, Doing a quick search for that user name turned up several that had Mud in the name, but no Mud and Hooters.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's nice of you to give a shoutout like that, Doing a quick search for that user name turned up several that had Mud in the name, but no Mud and Hooters.
Mud and Hooters is not what he may go by on this site, it is what I understood the girl saying is their nicknames in real life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts