Does anyone know if you can buy mudflaps for the 2007 GW 1800 motortrike
Spyder kit.

Motor trike does not sell them.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
They use to :shrug: Not cheap by any stretch, but they had them ( or got them from maybe Hal??)

I made mine and so that there is no holes in the body.

1/2 angle bent and welded to form the back of the frame, and be located behind the tire about 4 or 5 inches, and attach a flap of your choosing. I have the Cheep-O from Auto Zone

·
Registered
305 Posts
George I think I'll just bring my Trike down to you and when your done I'll just ride it home :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
George I think I'll just bring my Trike down to you and when your done I'll just ride it home :bow: :bow: :bow:
You can stop in Organ and pick up Harry, he can show you the way down, he's been here (Texas) a couple of times now..;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
George I do know how to get there I was raised just up I-44

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mudflaps

Dan,
I been thinking about putting a set on my CSC and I've been looking at these on ebay. # 190307219229 Hopefully this will help you. :p

·
Registered
822 Posts
They use to :shrug: Not cheap by any stretch, but they had them ( or got them from maybe Hal??)

I made mine and so that there is no holes in the body.

1/2 angle bent and welded to form the back of the frame, and be located behind the tire about 4 or 5 inches, and attach a flap of your choosing. I have the Cheep-O from Auto Zone
I am going to try this sounds good to me and will keep rocks off my trailer .

·
Registered
121 Posts
I made mine much like George P used his picture as guide. The 2+2 frame is a little longer had to bend about a two inch offset in 1/2 angle but worked fine. Cost me 10 bucks to get them welded on by a starving welder here in town. I bought some flaps can't remember where (truck stop I think) for $30 with LED lights on them. The wiring for them is already on the Motor Trike or at least mine had it I just plugged in and had mud flaps with lights. Looks good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts