GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:?: I haven't seen this posted as a topic for quite some time and need to get some info so as not to make a stupid decision!! For music downloads - which services do you guys use? I use an Ipod on my Wing and have been borrowing CDs and such. Several folks used to use AllofMP3.com that is based in Russia and wondered if they are still happy with that site. That site is very cheap, but I hear they are in some issues over copyright stuff. So if you all could point me in a good direction for music downloads for the wing it would be great. Remember - user friendly is a requirement - I can lock up my Hp just looking at this board :D
Thanks in advance, Charlie

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
AllofMP3.com. Been using then for over a year. Very happy with their service. I only load $10 at a time so if they tank, I'm not out that much, but so farm they've been great.

Bartman

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
LimeWire . Just don't download anything except audio files. You've been warned!

Bradford

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can download Bob Seger's Old Fashioned Rock & Roll? I just want the one song. I've tried several including iTunes and WalMart among others, but can't find any that will download just the one song for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Are you sure you don't mean "Old Time Rock and Roll"?

I put it in MP3 Rocket and it came right up.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I use Napster, I burn the songs to CD to play in the Jeep, on the rare occasion that I drive it.
I RIP the CD's to my Puter in MP3 format and load them onto my IPOD.

Works great for me.

This way, I have just one account for music, Napster does offer an account just for filling your IPOD.

Ride Safely 8)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Limewire

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Wi_Winger said:
cptdenny said:
I have a song request as well.

Can someone please send me: "The Breakup Song"
by The Greg Kihn Band.
In MP-3 format

To: [email protected]
Found it on i-tunes for .99
Smiles, I was hoping to get it at no cost if someone already had unlimited downloads for free. Thanks for looking...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts