GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a left over 2018 f6b. Love the bike, but the radio reception sucks. If I understand correctly, my options for importing my own music are limited, since I am an Android user. Is there no place to plug in a sync cable from a phone? How do you all get around this?

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Just bought a left over 2018 f6b. Love the bike, but the radio reception sucks. If I understand correctly, my options for importing my own music are limited, since I am an Android user. Is there no place to plug in a sync cable from a phone? How do you all get around this?
You might get better results to your question if you post it on the 2018 board. This is the old F6b board.

·
Registered
51 Posts
USB Drive or iPod

There should be a USB cable connection in the left saddle bag. Check with your owners manual, you can put music on a USB flash drive in mp3 format and plug it in.

Personally, I have a 160 gigbyte iPod in the saddle bag. I just dumped my music from my iTunes library onto the iPod. I set it on random shuffle, and with 2500 songs I'm never listening to repeats even on multi-day trips.

It works perfectly with the F6B audio system. The iPod screen even shows the Honda logo when the bike is started......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts