GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boss says I have to sell my favorite toy! Beautiful GL1800A (ABS) Brand New Battery (Installed last week) with CB, F-4 Custom Windshield, Baker Wind Wings, Kuryakyn Pegs, Lights on side, trunk and rear, Lighted Front Brake, Fog Lights, Installed Cigarette Lighter, MP3 Connection, Quick Access Gas Cap, Accessory Pocket, Too Many Extras to list. 43,272 Miles, Will include 2 extra windshields, Honda Repair Manual, 4 helmets, Rain Suit--Garage Kept, Only one scratch-Fell over in Driveway (ooh I was upset!), scratched Right Side Mirror. You won't believe the condition it is in! Kelly Blue Book lists it for 14,050--Must sell will kick in Garmin GPS System for quick sell
Right.jpg Front.jpg Rear.jpg Miles 43272.jpg IMG_0175.jpg

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
How can your boss dictate what vehicles you own? :shrug: If you're talking about your wife, I'd get a different one.

Just kidding brother. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Sounds like a heck of a deal. It shouldn't sit around very long. I can say that my 2005 (Sig Pic) has been absolutely bullet proof for the last 65K miles. If I was looking, I'd be all over it. Wish mine had ABS. Good luck for a quick sale. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Logically Speaking... :)

Guess I was a bit unfair about the Boss Part... Hmmm when logic was used, I said OK I will sell it... LOL:joke:

·
Registered
502 Posts
I too ride an 05 and they are bullet proof to say the least, with that mileage it will sell very quickly so make sure this is what you really want to do. Good luck with the sale of her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Must Sell

I too ride an 05 and they are bullet proof to say the least, with that mileage it will sell very quickly so make sure this is what you really want to do. Good luck with the sale of her.
It was a hard decision, but with job and wife won't ride, just don't ride anymore, drove less than couple hundred miles in past 6 months! I really need the garage space that's why I'm selling so inexpensive. It's a deal for someone!

·
Registered
242 Posts
And SILVER too!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Nice

My silver '05 is great, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.