GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone direct me on the best way to sell my GL1800? As much as I don't want to it has become necessary for me to do so. What is the best way to do that? It is a 1 owner 2010.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
I'd put it on Craigslist and also list it for sale in the "For Sale" section of this board. With lots of pictures and description. And I'd fill in my profile information with location, especially.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I don't think it will be easy for you
to sell it here. You joined three hours ago and this is your first post. Add in that your post sounds like it's a Google translation from Gambia and youvyou've got two strikes to start with.

Richard

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace are the way to go for private sales in my opinion. Staying local simplifies things considerably.

Depending on where you live you may have access to a consignment dealer. That might be a good way to go.

·
Registered
9,328 Posts
What is the best way to do that? It is a 1 owner 2010.
Putting a post in the 'For Sale' section of this forum would be a commonly-used method.

Be certain to give us at least a general area where you might be - that'd help market your bike to much more than just your region.

I put my 2006 on Craigslist. The buyer said it was going into a shipping crate and heading to the Philippines. I'd asked for a photo of it being loaded into the CONEX box; never got one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts