GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke the bottom of my OEM left mirror housing and am now mounting my riding light on the mirror with rubber bands. Very esthetic looking.

Going to get a replacement $114.02 at Honda Parts Nation, but heard about the Muth Mirrors two (L&R) for about $240.00

Do they contain the housing or just the innards? If they include the housing that will be the way to go.

TIA

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I broke the bottom of my OEM left mirror housing and am now mounting my riding light on the mirror with rubber bands. Very esthetic looking.

Going to get a replacement $114.02 at Honda Parts Nation, but heard about the Muth Mirrors two (L&R) for about $240.00

Do they contain the housing or just the innards? If they include the housing that will be the way to go.

TIA
Just the innards. Shinnhopples on here has them probably for less. I'll PM you thier site.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I got mine from WingStuff $179.99 free shipping and I love them and you will too!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Dido...Got mine from Wingstuff....they only contain the inner mirror....not the housing

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
yep ... just replacement mirror ... housing is all Honda.

That said, after Muths, I would never go back to ordinary mirrors. The blued ones are great, esp. at night.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found the housing at Honda Parts Nation for $114.02 plus shipping. But, I had all weekend to think about the mirror and instead of replacing the housing, I have a great, talented friend who with some JB weld and sheet metal will fix that bad boy. Then, when I feel I deserve it I will get some Muth Mirrors.:joke:

Thanks for all your replies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts