GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the Muth Mirrors on my 06 Goldwing. They work great and were easy to install. :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I can't imagine me ever riding my Wing without them.

I like the idea of sharing my intentions with those in my "Blind Spot".

Bulldog

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bulldog said:
I can't imagine me ever riding my Wing without them.

I like the idea of sharing my intentions with those in my "Blind Spot".

Bulldog
Copy that :!:

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Best accessory I have added to my wing, so far......

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Yup...mine too...my only complaint was the install was too simple....didn't even have a complete cigar before I was done!!! :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Snake Doc said:
I just installed the Muth Mirrors on my 06 Goldwing. They work great and were easy to install. :D
Guess I'll have to get some. :wink:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Dan,
Did you get the "chrome" glass or the "blue" glass. I have the blue glass mirrors on order.
Ken
p.s. Have you been able to get a ride in since the rain has quit?

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I have had them on my 04 Candy Red since it was a few weeks old. I am not sure they will work on a silver bike. Or maybe that was the foot warmers.

Quick Silver,
I will trade you even and I already have the Muth mirros installed.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Blue Glass here and love them!! :yes:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi...I've been thinking of getting a pair of these for weeks now...any pics available of them working ?....where did you get them and what did you pay for them ?...want to find the cheapest price as I have to consider the end price after conversion to Canadian....thanks...ride safe...

Scott

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Bought my Blue Glass Muth mirrors from Custom Dynamics, $189.00

http://www.customdynamics.com/

They were recommended by someone else on this board. They were absolutely wonderful to talk with, great customer support/relations. Mirrors come with great instrictions.

Make sure you order the correct mirrors....2001-2005 is one item and it is different for 2006-2007 models.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts

Plug and play. You have to order according to your particular model if you don't want to use adptors. 2001-2005 are the same P&P and the 2006 - 2007 are the same P&P, either in chrome or blue for either model.

Bulldog

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
What is the purpose of the blue tint?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quick-Silver said:
[quote="Snake Doc":1p2dvood]I just installed the Muth Mirrors on my 06 Goldwing. They work great and were easy to install. :D
Guess I'll have to get some. :wink:[/quote:1p2dvood]

Jerry, it's so easy, even a Snake Doc can install them. I bought the std mirror glass to match the mirrors on the Road Trip Essentials blind spot mirrors. Otherwise, I would have bought the blue glass.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
moh58 said:
What is the purpose of the blue tint?
It reduces the glare of the sun and headlights behind you.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts