GL1800Riders Forums banner

Muth signal mirrors

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Madrebel 
#1 · (Edited)
Let me try this again. Which ones should I buy, the three bar sequential or 7 LED model? Looking for INPUT from riders who have owned either models.

Thanks!

#7 · (Edited)
I went with the LED signal light's that adhere to the mirror housing just next to the mirror. Highly visible from behind. They come in Amber or Red. Mine are the Amber to match the tail light signals..
I also have the Multivex mirror glass's. These eliminate blind spots. Multivex is no longer in business but there is a replacement on the WingStuff site.

I have ridden with the Muth Mirrors. They are a great product. However for me, I did not want to obstruct the mirror surface or have the signal indicators visible in the mirror glass.

Corventure Dave

Attachments

#8 ·
I have the 7-LED version; had them for 15 years and moved them from my '05 to my new '16. Love them. No trouble to install, reliable, very visible, don't obstruct my view of what's behind me. When I moved them, I needed a harness adapter for the '16, since that changed since '05. They sent me just the harness parts I needed, rather than having to buy the whole 2-piece set... Great service!

#18 ·
I went with the 3-bar sequential in red.

Red because I believe it attracts attention faster than yellow....and sequential for more or less the same reason.

So far....Ive been happy with the decision.

.....sT

Reactions: Madrebel
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.