GL1800Riders Forums banner

My 06 Christmas Card

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Jay Hoover 
#1 ·
For My Democratic Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

See less See more
#4 ·
:lol: :lol: I'm laughing. I may or may not be laughing at your post Donnie.
I am definitely laughing in an area where it should not and might not bother anyone who doesn't want to hear me laugh.
Darn! You got me thinkin' that way now. But nobody knows what I'm thinkin' so it's OK...isn't it? :a13: :a13: :a13:
Good Laugh. Thanks Donnie!
DC

#6 ·
Thank you so much for wishing me a merry Christmas and I also wish you a very merry and blessed Christmas!!!!!!!

#8 ·
Thanks for the laugh Dive.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. :D

Dep

#9 ·
That was pretty funny. Its getting to be hard work to be so PC. Everything you say has to be filtered. I have to turn on the filter at work and certain other social circles.

#10 ·
i will sue you

i am going to SUE you,,you left out a lot of legal statements,,i have contacted the ACLU and they are livid..my attorney is trying to call you right now.!! i have NEVER been more upset in my life over your xmas card..i will NEVER be the same..see you in court..merry christmas and happy jan.01 07 oh yah,the NRA is now invloved !!

#11 ·
Re: i will sue you

oldbiker39 said:
i am going to SUE you,,you left out a lot of legal statements,,i have contacted the ACLU and they are livid..my attorney is trying to call you right now.!! i have NEVER been more upset in my life over your xmas card..i will NEVER be the same..see you in court..merry christmas and happy jan.01 07 oh yah,the NRA is now invloved !!
Hmmm...I guess the NRA is involved because somebody was "shootin' off their mouth"?? :lol: :lol:
DC

#13 ·
That is a CLASSIC! I laughed :lol: pretty darn hard just knowing what this world is coming to. Crazy to be that PC. On the other hand - it is really sad when you think about it! :cry:

That is one reason I decided to retire from a large corporation when I did. I don't worry about being PC at all now of perhaps offending someone at work. :D

#14 ·
Very funny.

Kinda like that old joke about the family walking down the street and a knife wielding thief threatens to cut up the family. Dad has a gun. What does dad do?

If dad id a democrat he ask all the politically correct questions, "where is he from" what religion" economic background" " considers skin color and the backlash from all the jessy jackson want-a bees, you get the picture. The guy kills the family and gets off scott free on a technicality.

If had is a republican, the answer is "BLAM" if dad is a southern republican, the answer is " BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM" the daughter says "Nice grouping dad" son says "Can I take a shot"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.