GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure on what the best size to make the photos to upload here, so if anyone knows please let me know!!!
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Looks like you have the old style fog light package on it.:shrug:
More like the old cowel, which accomadates the round lights better

·
Registered
684 Posts
Very cool.....!

I had a 1967 Honda 305 Super Hawk and it had those round badges on the tank....brings back memories.

Mike

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Hey--That's My Bike!

Hey, buddy! Why is my bike parked in front of your house? :joke:
I just picked up my red 2012. Wonderful bike. I will be getting the fog lights soon. They look right at home. Nice photos.

Oh, and I love the new rear end. When did the designer of the Victory Vision start working for Honda? He's doing a great job.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
That's a very nice looking bike. I'm starting to like the two-tone paint on the 2012s. Why did Honda go back to the older style trunk light lenses? :shrug:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Black thing

I think the black thing in front of the boomerang chrome should be chrome or white. In black, it looks like a "thing." Otherwise, I'm very envious.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Beautiful Bike--Wish I had one!!!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I finally got to take a few photos of my new 2012 Red Gold Wing! I have been adding some accessories to it! All I need now is the clear front and back trunk turn signal lenses and I will be done, for now!
Very nice! Now...go get it dirty! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I finally got to take a few photos of my new 2012 Red Gold Wing! I have been adding some accessories to it! All I need now is the clear front and back trunk turn signal lenses and I will be done, for now!

I talked to a guy and his wife gassing up on a 2012 red Goldwing fom Kentucky @ Tellico Plains, Tn.
Nice ride!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone for the nice complements!!! I will post some more photos after I get my clear front and rear lenses installed friday!!! I think the clear lenses will tie in everything better on the red one? We shall see soon!

·
Registered
86 Posts
nice! :thumbup: can you tell me a little about your fog lights? are they the 2012 Honda or after market and the cowling.
Is there an after market plug and play fog light kit yet?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm not sure on what the best size to make the photos to upload here, so if anyone knows please let me know!!!
Thanks!!!
I'd say about twice as big as how you did it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts