GL1800Riders Forums banner

My 2012 Gold Wing Photos

4K views 47 replies 35 participants last post by  good_w2 
#1 ·
I finally got to take a few photos of my new 2012 Red Gold Wing! I have been adding some accessories to it! All I need now is the clear front and back trunk turn signal lenses and I will be done, for now!

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Hey--That's My Bike!

Hey, buddy! Why is my bike parked in front of your house? :joke:
I just picked up my red 2012. Wonderful bike. I will be getting the fog lights soon. They look right at home. Nice photos.

Oh, and I love the new rear end. When did the designer of the Victory Vision start working for Honda? He's doing a great job.

#21 ·
Hey, buddy! Why is my bike parked in front of your house? :joke:
I just picked up my red 2012. Wonderful bike. I will be getting the fog lights soon. They look right at home. Nice photos.

Oh, and I love the new rear end. When did the designer of the Victory Vision start working for Honda? He's doing a great job.
Arlen Ness working for HOnda?????:joke:

#22 ·
nice! :thumbup: can you tell me a little about your fog lights? are they the 2012 Honda or after market and the cowling.
Is there an after market plug and play fog light kit yet?
The cowl in the same as one that would fit a 2010 modle and the fog lights are the standard White fog light from Show Chrome. I know the new cowl has an angle slant to them, that I did not like! So I just went with a 2010 chrome cowl and the round fog lights. I did not want to wait forever on some after market company that may or may not make something that would fit! So that's my main reason for the standard chrome cowl and round fog lights which I think look good on the new 2012's!!!

#26 ·
Thanks everyone for the nice complements!!! I will post some more photos after I get my clear front and rear lenses installed friday!!! I think the clear lenses will tie in everything better on the red one? We shall see soon!
I changed my front lenses to clear and it is a big inprovement...especially on a red one...the amber ones stick out like a sore thumb....ride safe...

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.