GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago someone started a thread reporting less than excellent Honda dealer service. I added to the discussion with a post complaining about the appearance and lack of a customer seating area in the Lubbock, TX Honda dealer's facility. It was probably uncalled for and inaccurate on the day I posted it so I am apologizing and correcting it here.

I was in the dealership today for my 24,000 mile service. To my surprise and pleasure, they had reorganized the line up of motorcycles and off-road toys on the floor, perhaps primarily because they had sold a large boat and trailer, but the showroom looked much better. AND, best of all, they had cleared an area and set up a newly purchased table and four comfortable padded chairs stocked with new magazines for customers to relax while having the bikes serviced. I had been gone on a two week trip and hadn't been in the store for three weeks or more so I was not aware the dealership had done that work.

As always, the GW tech did a good job as did the service manager and service writer so my service experience was positive as always.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Good on you. A public apology is a classy thing to do. A good example.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Just curious...was this change in appearance a result of customer complaints (yours/others) or was it something they just did out of necessity?

Very good of you to come back and make amends to. Too many people find that hard to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts