GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!

And I don't know if he ever drug a peg or not!

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think he ever hung off his bike in a curve either!:tongue:

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
Honest, Rocketman911, there are no prizes for post counts.:roll::shrug::22yikes::a13::duck:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honest, Rocketman911, there are no prizes for post counts.:roll::shrug::22yikes::a13::duck:
:congrats:Good for you!:thumbup:

·
Registered
441 Posts
If mine was still around I'd take you up on it... :tongue:
I caught him drag racing my old muscle car and screaming through the curves in my old vette. He also knew how to ride a motorcycle, but he really preferred going 300mph + in old WWII fighters...:tongue::tongue::tongue:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Dad

Rocketman911,

I give your Dad an A++, from the self-proclaimed Dad grader!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If mine was still around I'd take you up on it... :tongue:
I caught him drag racing my old muscle car and screaming through the curves in my old vette. He also knew how to ride a motorcycle, but he really preferred going 300mph + in old WWII fighters...:tongue::tongue::tongue:
Hey Lee, my dad was a pilot at the end of WWII also.:thumbup:

·
Banned
939 Posts
Really? I have been at this only two weeks and have found it the most productive use of my necessary distraction time while at work since I learned how to use my smart phone.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I know what you mean Rocketman,
Next thing you know they will be measuring their imaginary manhood against one another :nojoke:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
My Dad is apparently saving me a seat in Heaven, even though I don't much care for milk and honey. Oh well.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Dad

Me thinks Rocketmans wife has been nagging him again and he is trying to look busy. :chatter:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts

My dad had enough fighting in WWII. He would have simply told yours he won and gone about his business.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts