GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Cool!!!!! I'd like to take mine along, but she'd jump off and bark at everyone we came close to, then she's lick them to death!!!! :lol: :lol:

She's rotten, but I love her. :wink:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
My dog loves to go for rides in the car and the last time I had the bike in the back yard he was looking it over and thinking about jumping on. The only problem is his size. I would have to rig up a special seat and strap him on to keep him from falling off the sides of the seat. He always looks sad as he watches me ride off on the bike. Is there a company that makes seats/harness kits for motorcycles to fit 80 pound dogs? He may be heavier than that now. He was 69 pounds at 7 months of age a year ago.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
My dog never liked to ride on the bike, thank god she left me for another man ~~~~~~ ooops this ain't the Dr Phil board is it, sorry :roll: :lol:

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
J-mac

At times it is........

·
Registered
424 Posts
I tried to take my cat for a ride on the wing but she's stronger than duct tape. :roll:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Nice pic! Is your dog leashed in or loose? As soon as I get my boots out, my dog starts crying to go for a ride! Her pic is on the pic of your Wing post...

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Confession time: Don't mind dogs and cats, just don't understand why anyone would want one.

It's probably my way of dis-associating myself from pet owners, a group of people who, for the most part, have some serious misconceptions of what a pet/owner relationship should be. I'm married to one and know many others. Actually, every pet owner I know falls into this catagory.

I could expound but I'm busy putting my flame suit on.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'd like to take either one of my dogs for a ride but I'm afraid they'd try to take over. I have a chocolate lad and a dachshund. The doxy would probably win if she'd get her feet to touch !!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'd like to take either one of my dogs for a ride but I'm afraid they'd try to take over. I have a chocolate lad and a dachshund. The doxy would probably win if she'd get her feet to touch !!

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
I guess you can say that again...

Trialsman: My dog is a family member...so watch there...
and if you didn't see her on the post your Wing pic, she's there and she look just like me, but cuter...

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I'd take my dog...but he is a Great Dane 180lbs...he is too big even for a wing... :(

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
gwlrhfarm said:
I'd take my dog...but he is a Great Dane 180lbs...he is too big even for a wing... :(
he's to big for a pick-up truck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That's cool. I had a dog that used to ride on the tank of my 350 while I rode the trails. If I didn't chain him up, he would follow me down the road until I stopped and let him hop on.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Trialsman: My dog is a family member...so watch there...

You just proved my point :roll:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Trialsman,

have to agree some dog owners need help...most with those tiny little things that they treat better than any human. They carry them, dress them up, have them on their lap when they drive etc. etc.

I have a black lab, she is a dog, & lives outside. Dogs are great companions.
Dogs are always happy, enjoy your company, more than I can say about a lot of people I meet.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
The more prople I know, the more I love my Dog!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts