GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After riding 166.3 miles, my face has become disfigured with a smile. It may take two or three days for it to go back to normal. At times, it was colder than a well diggers ar$$, but the coffee flowed when we got home, & now we're toasty again. It won't be long Bulldog, & you too can join in on this kind of excitement! :wink:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Took a short 60 mile ride this afternoon. It actually hit 50* once. Light sprinkle after I got home. :lol: The Tulsa mirror wings kept my hands from getting cold when the temp was in the middle 40's.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Lucky Phil said:
The Tulsa mirror wings kept my hands from getting cold when the temp was in the middle 40's.
Hey Phil, that is why they sell gloves! LOL

·
Registered
550 Posts
Weather

Guess I won't talk about my 430 miles on Saturday, (gorgeous day), and 250 mile Sunday. But they are predicting we might get dusted with snow by Wednesday. And yes, this does make up for the 110 degree summer days.
Permanent smile while on the bike!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
they are calling for 45 to 50 next weekend here in western new york so i can imagine alot of bikes coming out of hibernation..i started both of our saturday night in the garage and got to sit on my wing for a while with the helmet on listening to the radio till the wife came out and had "the look" so i shut them down and went back inside.....she hasnt got the bug that bad yet.....

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
55 degrees yesterday, and motorcycles
everywhere. I think more people own
motorcycles then I realized. Maybe it
is just my area. I still feel like I have
the best one though :blw1:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Now I know why so many Wing riders wear full face helmets; cuts down on the bugs in their teeth from riding with a huge grin all the time :!: :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
deformed face

Why don't yo'all move to Florida and ride 12 months a year, I know
WORK.
Yesterday 73 and sunny and the bikes were out like flies.
It also can be because Bike Week starts this Thursday.
:eek:w1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.