GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jay, I was at the devils Tower to see my people, Im not from here , ya know.

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
We were there a couple of years ago. My wife couldn't understand the draw to that place until we got there - UFO weirdos & rock climbers in one spot. :roll:

Needless to say, didn't stay there long.

Fave bike pic: coming home from our first real long adventure on the bike July, 2008, southern Utah, along US-89.

·
Registered
700 Posts
My Favorite is posted below...:flg:...and then there's this one of the bike...:thumbup:...

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
Here is two of my bike, just so many to choose from

here are a couple from our trips with hire goldwings

johng

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I have several but I'll just post this one. It ended up in a calender that a local dealer puts out.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
I have several but I'll just post this one. It ended up in a calender that a local dealer puts out.

Cool picture. There is another board member that has a photo very similar to this one. I've asked, but no response given, is that at White Sands National Monument, NM?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Cool picture. There is another board member that has a photo very similar to this one. I've asked, but no response given, is that at White Sands National Monument, NM?

Sorry for the lat response, just got in from putting another 1400 miles on that bike this weekend.

Yes, it is White Sands.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Same area, one of my favorite shots of Goldie Hawn~da coming through one of the tunnels on Iron Mountain road.

This was taken by PingJockey when we were touring that part of the world.

Nice, very nice - best one yet (IMNSHO)

JC

1 - 20 of 143 Posts