GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I finally made it to my first Wing Ding. I must say it's awesome to see so many Goldwings in one location. I went in with a plan not to spend any money the first day. As with any laid out plan, today was to be a recon mission, go in check out the situation scout possible targets and come back tomorrow with a more detailed assault plan. That quickly went to pot and I made it back to the hotel with my wallet somewhat intact. I plan to go back tomorrow, however the plan being blown, all bets are off..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Is it worth the $22 admission? I would like to see and try some of the saddle alternatives. Coming home from business, so I am not on my wing. How is the parking?

Curtis

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I didn't see any real deals but everyone should go to at least one Wing Ding.

I'd park at Chilhowee park and take the free shuttle to the convention center.

I'm a member of GWRRA and it only cost me $15 to get in.

Now I won't tell you to do anything wrong, but they never asked me for my membership card.

Burt

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
As luck would have it, I had to go to Birmingham to work this week. Just returned home and maybe I will get a chance to run up there tomorrow morning or Sat morning to say "I went" since it is 20 minutes from my house! LOL

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Is it worth the $22 admission? I would like to see and try some of the saddle alternatives. Coming home from business, so I am not on my wing. How is the parking?

Curtis
There its plenty of free parking at the center as well as off site. Parking is a non-issue. LOTS OF VENDORS! As far a saddles, Wingsoft, Hartco and Ultimate as well as others are there. There is also plenty of BS vendors there too, including someone to sell you ashower/tub surround, a Vitamix and some pots and pans. Jewelry vendors are there as well.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
There its plenty of free parking at the center as well as off site. Parking is a non-issue. LOTS OF VENDORS! As far a saddles, Wingsoft, Hartco and Ultimate as well as others are there. There is also plenty of BS vendors there too, including someone to sell you ashower/tub surround, a Vitamix and some pots and pans. Jewelry vendors are there as well.
Any info on how that shower surround does on buffering?:lol:

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
I didn't see any real deals but everyone should go to at least one Wing Ding.

I'd park at Chilhowee park and take the free shuttle to the convention center.

I'm a member of GWRRA and it only cost me $15 to get in.

Now I won't tell you to do anything wrong, but they never asked me for my membership card.

Burt
At this late date, I'm sure ANY MONEY is better for them than NO MONEY...:popcorn:
thecruiser

1 - 10 of 10 Posts