GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on putting a HF trailer and wanted to show a picture in progress at this time. I will add new pictures from time to time, as it’s is taking some time to build as I want so much on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
What are the hinges going to be used for? I have a HF trailer and I intend to rework it this off season to make a little more utile, plus I want to put another type of cargo carrier on it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The hinges are to hold a car top rack, and then I will bolt the car top box (sears box) to the rack, and I can also put bike racks on the car top rack. I will also be able to pull the hinge pins to release one half of the hinge (top) and now have a flat bed trailer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Cool, great idea! When I'm rebuilding mine I'll work at incorporating that idea into my trailer.

·
Registered
333 Posts
trailer

good work.i have a hf 4 by 8 trailer ihave used since i was 27 now 54.a few tires and lots of lights i knocked off.i do have home made trailer thats has had a sears carrier on it but with modes over the years i need a new carrier on the frame

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My HF Trailer Up-Date

Well it's done :excited: , I think, I still need to get tags for it $130 :eek:4: for life time. You can pull the 4 hinge pins and remove the box and bars at once :lol:. Now you have a flat bed ;), or you can just put the bars on and put bike racks :biker: or whatever you have on top. I now want to get one of the cooler racks :beer8: that goes on the hitch and adapt it to also fit on the front tongue area where most are mounted :tools1:, that way I can use it with the trailer and with out. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
863 Posts
H.F. sent me a sale paper this psat weekend. $169 for the little trailer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts