GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to go for a ride today and get a burger for lunch. Left Glendora and went up through Ojai and continued up the 101 for a stop at Lake Cachuma which is the lowest I have ever seen it. Stopped in at a spot in Solvang for a beer and then continued up highway 1 to Jalama Beach Road and took that out for 15 miles to the beach. On my return trip out I came upon a few of these fellows hanging out in the shade. Turned out to be a 418 mile ride and the weather was perfect. I have no idea why these pictures are sideways as I can not figure out how to straighten them. I always have issues posting pictures on this site. :shrug:

Attachments

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Sounds like a very nice ride, you live in a great area for motorcycling !!! Seems like lots of folks have been posting sideways pictures lately, I really don't know what causes it.

·
Banned
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a very nice ride, you live in a great area for motorcycling !!! Seems like lots of folks have been posting sideways pictures lately, I really don't know what causes it.
Apparently it is an Iphone problem but it only seems to happen on this site for me. Just remember everyone to hold the phone sideways if you want your picture to look normal. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts