GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in the garage cleaning the bike and the wife comes in, "you spend a lot of time messing with this thing".
Told her "this is my mistress, would you rather I had one that I need to hide from you".

·
Registered
522 Posts
So I'm in the garage cleaning the bike and the wife comes in, "you spend a lot of time messing with this thing".
Told her "this is my mistress, would you rather I had one that I need to hide from you".
Evidently she would rather. I am next door.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I tell the wife that my Mistress does more for me . . . . .

hehe

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I thought I was the only one acused of this. "Every day you have off........."

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I call mine the girlfriend who does not complain about me "riding her" :eek:4:

·
Registered
19,991 Posts
I said the same thing to Criss. She then climbed on the back of the bike and said, "Let's have a threesome!"

I didn't do any riding that day. :lol:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I said the same thing to Criss. She then climbed on the back of the bike and said, "Let's have a threesome!"

Hummmmmmmm, uh , er , :shrug:

·
Registered
261 Posts
too much information

·
Registered
307 Posts
OMG:eek:4: I have learned that you never ever want to put anything above the SO. Some women ( I said some ladies) find a mans love for something else to be undiserable. Whether it be golf, football, cars, bikes, fishing, or any other of the things that men may love. If she starts questioning your Wing affair maybe, just maybe, she isnt feeling like she is numero uno. Its fun to joke about at times but just remember the old saying, Happy wifey makes a happy lifey.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts

And that is how the fight started???????? :wrong:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Got a chance to use this today. My wife called me at work and asked me to come right home after work (I tend to take the long way home on nice day's). She'd have brats on the grill and then wanted to go for a ride. Hears my chance, "brats, a beer, and a threesome with my wife and mistress. This is going to be a good night". We had a great ride together.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't see a problem here.... My wife bought my mistress for me and demands a threesome every evening at sunset... ;)

Haven't asked if we could bring the mistress into the hot tub, yet... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I was riding my mistress when I got engaged to my wife ... and so was she. So, I guess my threesome is what resulted in my getting married.
That just doesn't seem right.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
:bow:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I was in the garage with some low instrumental music playing, massaging some wax on back of my mistress, across the tank and trunk when my wife came in and said,"I wished you loved me as much as you do that motorcycle"!
I said, "I do too", ...that's how I got the knot on my head.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts