GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are on our way to NY. My mom fell today hitting her head. She was unresponsive when the ambulance got there, she was life flighted from the local hospital to the major one. She was in a irreversable coma. My brother and sister were with her when she was taken off life support and she passed away. I didn't make it home in time........ I didn't make it home in time a year ago when my dad passed away neither.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family during this time!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
So sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that.....there's not much I can say to make you feel better, but we're with you.........

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Sorry to hear that! Your in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Sorry to hear. Prayers from TN for you and your family.

·
Administrator
3,728 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I recently lost my Dad, so I know how it hurts to lose a parent, or any loved one. All I can do is say that my prayers are with you, and I wish you and yours the best.

Glen

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I have no doubt she knew you would want to be there.

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your mother. As of a few months ago I no longer have either of my parents either, and like you, was not able to be there for either of their passing. Treasure her memories.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Keep your chin up buddy. I feel your pain

My dad had a stroke over 12 years ago, I normally checked in on him when I got home from work every day. On day I got busy and didn't check up on him. I went on to work and the next day when I got home I found him laying in the back yard, still alive but in bad shape. Dr said he had been down for 36 hours or so. I always felt guilt for not checking in on him and getting him the help when he needed it. He went on to a nursing home for 2 years until he passed from another stroke. It was hard and I will always blame my self some even though everyone told me not to. It's hard but you have to go on.
God bless you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss.

Phil Sears

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Prayers from southern Ohio. I'm so sorry for you and your family at the loss of your mom. My heart goes out to you all. I still have my mom and dad. May the Lord ease your grief.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
In reverse order I went through the same thing a few years back.Time heals all wounds but the scars last a lifetime. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Sorry to here that. Prayers for the family.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Prayers sent for you and your family, from Michigan.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts