·
Registered
353 Posts
Kind of hard to ride it in there

Are we getting excited yet

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ya know...I'm just an average rider but I bet that box slows you down on the interstate.

:p

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have ice and snow here so it dost matter if they assemble it this month or next...:shrug: I cant ride in:snow1: :banghead:

Ed...;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
We have ice and snow here so it dost matter if they assemble it this month or next...:shrug: I cant ride in:snow1: :banghead:

Ed...;)
Congrats Ed!
If they assemble it you can start installing some goodies! :thumbup:

Welcome to the 2009 Goldwing "waiting to ride" owners club..............I have 107 more miles than you do. ;)

·
Vendor
21,429 Posts
Congrats!! There's nothing like a new bike to pick up your spirits in the winter. I see it's got a C14 nearby to keep it company. Better hope it doesn't pick up any bad habits from it.

I probably shouldn't say this to you, but I rode my 09 over 200 miles today in 80 degree sunshine. Gotta hate this rotten January weather. But if it makes you feel any better, tomorrows high is going to be 44.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Great looking box....oops I mean bike. Too much wind drag for me though. I've heard lots of good things about those "kit bikes" Enjoy!

·
Registered
34 Posts
the box...:excited:

Ed...;)
Congrats Ed! :p You're gonna love that bike!

GL's are awesome, I ride all kinds of bikes but the GL's is at the tippy top for "sport-cruising"...

In all seriousness....I will buy that box from you! I want to ship my wing around to different countries for various rides and that box is perfect. Let me know....

·
Registered
253 Posts
2008 goldwing

---Wow. Shouldn't get any bugs on it like that. With your FJR ready to ride. You have it made either way.:yes1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts