GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got back home today from picking up my new red 2012 Gold Wind With Nav. at Southern Honda in Chattanooga, TN. Rode it back home to Cave City, KY. about 200 miles. All I can say is WOW!!! I had a 2008 with progressive front and rear springs and it rode great, but this new 2012 rides better!!! And seems to have more get up and go!!!!! Anyway, I love it, and I highly recommend anyone that is on the fence to just bite the bullet and get one! You wont be disappointed!!! Tim Obrien at Southern Honda was great to work with!!! A mile down the road and my wife said wow!!! what a difference! So she is happy, so that make me happy!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
:congrats: to you on your new wing!

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
pictures...we need pictures:lol:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Congrats Bro.

Picked my '12 up at Southern last Monday.

Drove her home 540 miles - purred like a kitten.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats.

I have a whopping 250 miles on my 2012. Stupid weather in Georgia is not cooperating. Raining every afternoon when I usually ride. And I AM NOT riding my girl in the rain !!!!

Enjoy yours as much as I have so far enjoyed mine lol

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: on your new ride. I'd say more nice things, LOL, but you didn't post any pics. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Haven't you heard that the 2012s are ugly, not changed enough, and not worth the money?

All I can say is, "Congratulations on your new bike. Were it not for the cost involved, I'd be riding one in a heartbeat". You bit the bullet and deserve the benefits involved. ENJOY!!

A friend of mine traded for a blue one and it is very, very nice.

·
Registered
77 Posts
new bike

:congrats: :agree:Congratulations on the new bike and I couldn't agree with you more. The 2012 is definitely the best bike I have ever been on, not that I have been on many.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Have Fun Nice one (any photo's) enjoy the new Girl:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Looking forward to my red air bag when it arrives in the UK.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts