GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Something isn't right...

Yahoo!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages

·
Registered
264 Posts
Congratulations, you'll love it once the weather cooperates and lets you get some miles! I see you already changed your signature line from "soon to be owner" :D

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
That photo link works.

Congratulations. I can say that this is not the best time of year to buy a motorcycle.... especially in the midwest. I bought my Wing on January 26, 2003. When I got it home (on the trailer), it was 4 below zero, 20 mph winds, and there was about 6 inches of snow blowing around on the ground. :banghead:

Have patience, spring will be here soon. Start accessorizing while you wait.... :yes:

:sw1:

·
Chard Member
12,970 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Hope you can get out and enjoy it in a few months! :( Maybe you can take this down time to read the owners manual and add the first wave of goodies.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
JAV,

You are no longer a wannabee. I can feel your joy, of having your own machine under your control.

Get as many (S)miles out of it as you can. You will be riding befor me, I am sure.

Bulldog

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey, Great color on that beauty!!

You'll love her even more when you get to take her out for a loonnggg spin.

Paul H.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Javern:
Congratulations on your new ride. Let's hope Spring is only a few weeks away. By the way, I see you have an '04 White wing in your garage, too. How did you get it vertical like that?

GoldWingGuy
Lakeville, MN
03 Silver

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GoldWingGuy said:
Javern:
Congratulations on your new ride. Let's hope Spring is only a few weeks away. By the way, I see you have an '04 White wing in your garage, too. How did you get it vertical like that?
GoldWingGuy
Lakeville, MN
03 Silver

wife thought she needed room for her car so i stood the white one up on end :lol:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Hip Hip

Horay............Way to go Jav, congrads on the new ride ! :yes2:

·
Registered
67 Posts
STEP AWAY FROM MY BIKE MISTER, YOUR PANTING IS FOGING UP MY WINDSHEILD. Good luck to you Javern and HAPPY TRAILS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts