CB, intercom, music from gps
GPS
Butler cup, sure looks big on this bike
Modified seat by Spencer
Risers
V-Steam windshield
GoPro throttle lock & throttle rocker
Powerlet sockets for heated gear
Scorpion EXO900 helmet with J&M 279 headset (sounds great)

I still want to order Baker hand wings before it gets cold.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Thats a great looking bike. I test rode one of those and it was one impressive motorcycle.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
You will love it, I put the handle bar risers on mine, made a big difference. You might want to look into tank guards so you don't scratch the tank with your belt, many different ones available,
The stock tires, if they are still 021 are junk, as soon as you change them in about 5,000 miles you will get the feel of a new bike, here is a great site for the concours
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?wwwRedirect
Also if you didn't get an extended warranty and if you want one, you can get 3 more years for $329.00 from a vendor on that site.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Looking good, looking good!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
That bike looks sharp, I cant help but wonder why you debadged it? I used to have a 1500 Intruder that was debadged when I bought it used. I ordered the badge and put it back on. I figured the guy that owned it wanted the unknowing to think it was a Harley. Im just curious why some folks do not like the model or brand on the bike.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
My new Concourse 14 ready for the road.
Totally badass! :thumbup:

Looks like you are setting it up for some long rides. My local dealer has a '11 ABS on the floor for $13,400 which is VERY tempting, especially since my riding is done solo.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Good times for sure!..On my wish list!!:yes1::yes1:

·
Registered
416 Posts
That is a nice looking ride...it looks very "purposeful" - oh yeah, and I like the de-badging...:thumbup:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Sweet ride. If my wife would even consider allowing me a 3rd bike this would be at the top of my list.

Nice work on the de-badging. It's also the right color:)

Jason

·
Registered
168 Posts
Beautiful bike...One of those would look really nice next to my "purposeful" 10........:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Nice Ed :thumbup:

How about a Concours picture thread.....mine here......

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sweet ride. I had one a couple of years ago. One of the smoothest shifting bikes I've ever ridden. Have fun.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Very cool Ed

hope it is everything you want......it is a Beeeeeuty:congrats:

·
Registered
123 Posts
me too

I just bought my C14 this past weekend. 2011. Silver. LOVE IT. (and it looks nice in the garage sitting next to my 08 Wing!)./Users/dawolf718/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Aug 7, 2011/DSC_0130.JPG

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Nice!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts