GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have it now. It's a blast to ride but I definitly have to keep myself in check. I could get hurt pretty quick on this thing. The Katana isn't the fastest 600 on the block but to me it looked the most comfortable and I love the lines of it. I'm gonna have some fun with this one...

http://www.jeffas.com/images/Papa/2004% ... /index.htm

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Looks nice! I like the color combo.

Try not to wheelie away from too many traffic lights..LOL.

Have fun,
Dep

·
Registered
106 Posts
Myself I would end up killing myself in a week, why because I would have to see really how FAST that thing can go. At least once or twice or three times, you get the picture. Nice ride take care have fun :p :p

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice!

New "Squid" on the block...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
new scoot.......

Nice shot Fuse ya done reel good. I like the looks of the fairing and the lights too. Linda says my FJR looks like a wasp or maybe a hornet? LOL. Yer Kat looks a little of the same. Have fun with the new outfit man. Looks like a fresh chain on it?

Denny :lol:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I missed your post explaining why the switch. Did it have anything to do with the words "midlife crisis" :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice, Mr. Fuse!!!!

Happy for you!!! :D . . .

and . . . .

yeah, you are . . . indeed . . . faster! :D

But,. . . remember there are those times when it is best that we walk down the hill
:lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
FUSE said:
Well I have it now. It's a blast to ride but I definitly have to keep myself in check.
Those make nice track day bikes. They're cheap, handle decent, and have enough zip to them so you can get a good adrenanline rush going.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Nice looking ride.I would love a sport bike but I need my licence LOL

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Nice bike Fuse. I agree with you that it has great lines. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

For the folks that asked or are wondering. The main reason for my change was money. I didn't ride the wing much at all this year. My son and I started riding the dirt tracks this year but the closest one is about 2 hours away, in the mountains. My truck with 150,000 miles on it has some problems going up some of those hills loaded with two dirt bikes and all our gear, ect.... So I kept looking at this bike in front of my house. When ever I looked at it I just saw $$$$$$. It was paid in full so if I sold it that money was mine. So I sold my wing. Got what I wanted, 13K. Bought this bike, it's an 04' w/ 4K miles. Still have enough money left to buy an 01' Xterra truck from my mother in-law. Was mine first, sold it to her and now I'm buying it back. Still have enough money to buy a 6x10 trailer for the bikes and enough to buy my son a 90cc 4 wheeler. I will then sell his dirt bike and my old truck and buy him another 2 wheeler. So he will have the choice when we are at the tracks to ride a 4 wheeler or 2 wheeler. This is money better spent for what we are trying to do.

Oh and Yellow Wolf, I was always faster, just didn't want to hurt your feelings.. :roll: Yeah that's it... LOL. Thanks dude, can't wait to ride with you at the Gap now. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts