1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Classy looking saddle for a classy ride.

Is it as comfortable as it looks?

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Classy looking saddle for a classy ride.

Is it as comfortable as it looks?
Thank you, it's a fairly stiff seat but I can ride all day and not even think about my butt, unlike the seat on the Wing where after a 100 miles or so I start to arranging my seating position often.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris, the spring cost me $95.00 + shipping, sold the one that came standard on the bike to the Ducati tech for $50.00.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Very nice Walter. As said above "CLASSY" :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is actually the exhaust on my bike, all Titanium with another engine mapping that boosted horse power 5% - 7%

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Nice looking seat Walter. I have the Ducati comfort seat on mine and am quite happy with it, but I must say yours looks nicer. What brand is it?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Real nice! I especially like the personal touch. Been down the Boulevard a few times and keep looking to see it, but no success yet. Maybe it zipped by me when I blinked;).

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Real nice! I especially like the personal touch. Been down the Boulevard a few times and keep looking to see it, but no success yet. Maybe it zipped by me when I blinked;).

Lol... I do stop by but just briefly, don't go in, usually just find a spot out on the road.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts